Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is essential, and Florida state law requires that drivers carry certain auto insurance coverage. Auto insurance coverage can protect you from paying significant out-of-pocket costs related to car accidents and other incidents. Make sure you have adequate coverage.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contractual agreement between you and the insurer. In exchange for regular premium payments from you, the insurer agrees to help cover costs in the event of a covered claim, such as theft or a collision.
There are a few different types of auto coverages you can secure. Here’s a brief overview of some of the most common:
· Liability insurance helps insure you against claims arising from damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
o Bodily injury liability coverage helps cover their medical bills (and in some cases, death).
o Property damage liability helps pay for damage to the other driver’s vehicle.
· Collision insurance helps cover damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance helps pay for damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
· Medical coverage helps pay for your medical bills and those of your passengers.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps insure you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
To learn more about additional benefits to include in your policy, be sure to reach out to our agency today.
Five County Insurance is here to help the car owners of Fort Meyers. Our insurance company is determined to assist you in learning more about auto insurance policies so that you can make the best decision on a coverage option for you and your car.
Contact us at 239-939-1400 to learn more about auto insurance policies today.