Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business insurance can help mitigate your company’s risks by providing financial coverage if losses occur. Several options are available to protect your business, employees and clients.
The team at Five County Insurance Agency can work with you to find the optimal policy for your business. Contact us today to get started.
What Does Business Insurance Cover?
You can purchase multiple different types of insurance to cover your business. Examples include:
- General liability insurance—This helps cover expenses and legal fees resulting from third-party injury or property damage claims. General liability insurance may include premises liability, products liability, personal injury and advertising injury coverage.
- Commercial property insurance—This may cover your business’s assets (e.g., your building and furniture) if a fire, explosion or other covered peril damages them, or if they are stolen. Protection for leased or owned equipment and other property on the premises may also be available.
- Commercial auto insurance—This may cover business-owned vehicles if damaged, stolen or in an accident. Liability coverage, collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage and personal injury protection may be available.
- Professional liability insurance—This is also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance. It may cover your business if claims arise that a professional service you provided resulted in economic harm to a third party.
- Cyber liability insurance—This may provide coverage if cyberattack or data breach occurs. It may pay costs associated with notifying affected parties, fines and other related expenses.
- Workers’ compensation—This may cover medical bills or provide wage replacement payments to employees who suffer a work-related illness or injury.
- Commercial umbrella insurance—This policy may help cover costs that exceed your other policies’ liability coverage limits.
Several other cover options are available. Your agent can help you determine which ones are the best for your business and which types may be required by law. Contact us to discuss available coverages, exclusions and limits.
How Much Does Business Insurance Cost?
The cost of business insurance varies. The age, size and location of your operations and your industry, claims history and selected coverages may impact premiums.
Learn More About Business Insurance
Our agents at Five County Insurance Agency are ready to help you secure comprehensive coverage for your business. Contact us today for more information or a quote.